Have you ever had a foot or ankle injury that kept you from running? Are you trying to run in less shoe or barefoot? Are you looking to improve your running form and performance?
Watch this interview with Matt Ferguson, one of the inventors of the new AFX – Ankle Foot Maximizer System and you’ll learn:
- Why foot strength is vital to our life performance.
- Why we’ve lost our foundational strength.
- How to regain foundational foot and ankle strength.
- How to heal quickly and prevent foot and lower leg injuries like plantar fasciitis, achilles tendinitis and ankle sprains.
- How to safely transition to less shoe (minimalist) or barefoot.
- How to improve your running form without running harder.
I met Matt over an online discussion of the barefoot/minimalist movement several months ago and we’ve become fast friends. I’ve learned a ton from him and his team and I couldn’t wait to share this interview with you.
If you found this interview helpful, please share it or post a comment below with your experience. We can all learn together.
If you want to learn more about the AFX click here.
To learn more about the AFX – Barefoot/Minimalist Running Transition Program click here.