Tina Muir is a 2:36 marathoner and Great Britain runner, and the host of the popular Running for Real Podcast.
She shocked the running world in 2017 by taking a hiatus from her running career to focus on starting a family and overcoming amenorrhea. In this episode, we discuss:
- How Tina rose to success in her running career.
- Tina’s rituals and goal-setting strategies.
- Her secret that rocked the sports world and changed her life. And her successful journey from amenorrhea to motherhood.
Thanks for the listen!
Are you tired of…
- …losing motivation and getting off track with your fitness goals?
- Feeling frustrated at not reaching your goals and coming up short?
- Confusion over how to train and workout to improve your health, fitness, and performance?
- Dealing with aches and pains that detour your progress?
- Not finding the time to get it all in?
- Your friends eyes glazing over when you talk about your workouts?
If you answered YES to any of these, keep reading.
After years of fitness program development, we’ve designed a program and community that will help you maintain your motivation, make the most of your time, take the guesswork out of training, conquer your goals and support you every step of the way.
Here’s how it works…
We set goals and achieve them.
We start the year off with learning how to set realistic goals and create a vision for the year. Then, together, we’ll break it down, and put action into the vision throughout the year.
We get outside our comfort zone, make positive change and move consistently.
Along the way, you’ll be inspired by monthly fitness and healthy habit challenges that help you maintain focus make positive behavior changes. And all year you’ll maintain a consistent active lifestyle with The National Parks Challenge.
We’ll support you like a best friend.
Once you register and become a Challenger, you have access to hundreds of people just like you in the private Facebook group. You’ll share the journey through 2018 with The Challenger Nation, a community of like-minded, judgement-free people who are there for you every step of the way.
And that’s not all folks…part of your Challenge 2018 Membership will go to supporting non-profits and civic organizations every month. Together, we will support over twelve charity organizations, allowing us to support others, along our journey to bettering ourselves. (For that, we truly thank you!)
Challenge 2018 is much more than a challenge, it’s a life changer.