Are you tired of…
- …losing motivation and getting off track with your fitness goals?
- Feeling frustrated at not reaching your goals and coming up short?
- Confusion over how to train and workout to improve your health, fitness, and performance?
- Dealing with aches and pains that detour your progress?
- Not finding the time to get it all in?
- Your friends eyes glazing over when you talk about your workouts?
If you answered YES to any of these, keep reading.
After years of fitness program development, we’ve designed a program and community that will help you maintain your motivation, make the most of your time, take the guesswork out of training, conquer your goals and support you every step of the way.
Here’s how it works
We start the year off with learning how to set realistic goals and create a vision for the year. Then, together, we’ll break it down, and put action into the vision throughout the year.
Along the way, you’ll be inspired by monthly fitness and healthy habit challenges that help you maintain focus make positive behavior changes. And all year you’ll maintain a consistent active lifestyle with The National Parks Challenge.
Once you register and become a Challenger, you have access to hundreds of people just like you in the private Facebook group. You’ll share the journey through 2018 with The Challenger Nation, a community of like-minded, judgement-free people who are there for you every step of the way.
And that’s not all folks…part of your Challenge 2018 Membership will go to supporting non-profits and civic organizations every month. Together, we will support over twelve charity organizations, allowing us to support others, along our journey to bettering ourselves. (For that, we truly thank you!)
Challenge 2018 is much more than a challenge, it’s a life changer.
The Challenge 2018 includes three core elements…
Fitness: Get motivated to reach beyond your limits and improve your fitness, strength, and performance.
Healthy Habits: Change happens in time. Small changes repeated, create new healthy habits. Shift your behavior one healthy habit at a time. We’ll focus on improving our sleep, nutrition, mental, emotional, and how we organize our lives.
Workout of the Season (WOSs): Every quarter, Coach Jenny will provide a new workout designed to improve strength and flexibility.
The National Parks Challenge is a fun challenge that will motivate you to exercise at least 30 minutes most days of the week! The goal is to move virtually through the U.S. National Parks and earn badges and bragging rights.
You’ll earn points for every day that you exercise at least 30 minutes continuously (ex. running, walking, cycling, yoga, elliptical and more…). You’ll keep track of your journey with our online log, with an easy to download Coloring Sheet, and track your success along the way.
The Challenger Nation embraces and celebrates active people of all abilities, ages, modes of activity, and all walks of life. Here you will find motivation and encouragement to take those first steps toward a healthier lifestyle or maintain established healthy habits.
From new runners, walkers and fitness enthusiasts to marathoners, anyone can find a neighborhood in our community. Plus, you will also have access to Runner’s World’s Coach Jenny Hadfield to ask questions and get real training and fitness answers.
What people are saying
- Membership for The Challenge 2018 through January 1, 2019, including the popular Holiday Challenge.
- The National Parks Challenge, a motivational program that will inspire you to move consistently all year long.
- Fitness Challenges that will boost your fitness and improve your strength and performance.
- Healthy Habits Challenges that will inspire you to create new habits around eating, wellness, stress, focus, organization, and more.
- Four unique strength and flexibility Workouts of the Season to keep your program fun and fresh.
- Accountability and support from the Challenger Nation in the private Facebook group (a safe place to post your workouts).
- Access to ask Coach Jenny training questions and get real answers.
- Entry into three virtual races throughout the year.
- Part of the proceeds benefit twelve charity organizations.
- Access to the Challenge 2018 Membership site with over 30 training programs, training webinars, training videos, and more.
- Monthly Gear and Apparel Giveaways.
How to Join The Challenge 2018
Registering is easy. Simply follow the steps below to confirm your membership.
Step 1: Register for the Challenge 2018
Register here to get started. A confirmation email will be sent to you upon registering for the program. You can register yourself, or choose to gift a Challenge 2018 registration.
Step 2: Join the Private Facebook Group
Upon registering, you’ll receive an email with an invitation to join our private Facebook group. The group will open January 1, 2018.
Step 3: Get Started
Challenge 2018 will officially start January 1st. In late December, you’ll receive the details to get started on your journey, the details for the first monthly challenge, and the workout of the season.
Still not convinced The Challenge will change your life?
Use the form below to ask us a question and we’ll get back to you on how this program will transform the way you work out.