In this episode, we talk about:
- How to pace yourself during a half or full marathon and run your best race on any given day.
- I share how to train for multiple races in a season and how to train in between each race.
- We talk about how to know when it’s time to make the tough decision to drop out of a race and why it’s important to do so.
- You’ll learn why it’s important to not run at 1% incline on the treadmill, and how to safely transition your runs to the roads this spring.
- We finish up by answering a question on how to weave other non-running goals (cycling) into your routine.
Thanks for listening!
Listen to it on iTunes.
Listen to this Podcast on Soundcloud.
Stream to listen now by clicking here.
Download as an MP3 by right-clicking hereand choosing “save as.”
P.S. If you’re a listener and have the time, we would love if you left a rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. This will help the show continue to evolve and get better!
Here’s how to review us…
By iPhone or iPad, click this link, then click on “reviews” and then click on “write a review.”
By computer, click on this link, click “view in iTunes” then “ratings and reviews” and finally, click on the “write a review” button.