Photo Credit: Sam Polcer – Preferred Mode
Coach Jenny and Jocelyn Vande Velde, the City Bike Brand Manager of Trek Bikes discuss the future of e-bikes, bike commuting tips, and benefits, Trek’s new gravel bike – the “Checkpoint,” women’s bike fitting tips, exercise and motherhood, and how women are transforming the marketplace.
- 5:46 TIPS FOR COMMUTING ON YOUR BIKE
- 8:45 WHAT TO WEAR WHEN COMMUTING
- 11:06 SECURITY TIPS FOR LOCKING BIKES
- 13:57 E-BIKES
- 17:48 E-BIKE BENEFITS
- 29:49 E-BIKE ETIQUETTE
- 30:13 E-BIKE TYPES & SYSTEMS
- 33:14 MOST POPULAR E-BIKE IN THE TREK LINE
- 36:06 MOTHERHOOD & EXERCISE
- 39:44 THE VANDE VELDE FAMILY
- 43:28 TREK’S GLOBAL WOMAN’S SUMMIT
- 46:36 CUSTOMIZATIONS FOR WOMEN
- 50:45 TREK’S NEW GRAVEL BIKE “CHECKPOINT”
- 52:44 GRAVEL RIDING
Connect With Jocelyn Online:
Thanks for the listen!
Listen on iTunes. Listen onStitcher.
This particular podcast is not working.
HI Lynn. Try it again. We had to re-publish the podcast and you might have tried it during that process. Thanks for the listen!