Hitting your goals isn’t about taking a magic pill. It’s about taking little steps, day by day, that gets you to where you want to go!
Coach Jenny Hadfield created The Challenge 365 Training Program to help you take the guesswork out of training, optimize your time, reduce the risk of injury, maintain your motivation, and conquer your goals!
When you join The 365 Training Team, you will…
- Have access to over 30 of Coach Jenny’s Training Programs for runners, run-walkers and walkers (from Zero to Running to 5K, 8K, 10K, half, full and ultra marathon plans)!
- Have access to Coach Jenny to ask a training question and learn from her tips, videos, and posts.
- Learn how to choose the right training based on who you are and where you are fitness wise right now!
- Train smarter with Coach Jenny’s Flow Training System (aka, running in color).
- Challenge yourself to “summit” and reach your monthly goals.
- Reduce the risk of injuries and strengthen your body with her strength program for runners, run-walkers and walkers.
- Thrive as you learn to improve all the variables that affect performance (sleep, nutrition, hydration, flexibility, mindfulness).
- Have the support of the Challenge 365 Team (aka The Challenge Nation), a group of like-minded runners who will support you like a best friend and inspire you to reach your goals.
Join today and get your training on!
When you join Coach Jenny’s Challenge 365 Training Program, you’ll also start with setting your target goals, and then break it down and put action into your vision every week, step by step. Along the way, you’ll be motivated by monthly challenges that will help you thrive in your training, on the run/walk, and in life!
Here are just a few…
- Goal Setting Strategies for Success
- Nutrition and Fueling for the Race
- Hydration and Electrolytes for Health and Performance
- Mental Strength and Mindfulness
- Pacing Yourself to a Personal Record
- Cross-Training for Runners/Walkers
- Strength Training for Runners/Walkers
- Flexibility and Foam Rolling Exercises for Runners/Walkers
- Injury Prevention
- How to Warm Up and Cool Down Properly
- Running Drills for Good Form
- And much, much more…
Every month there is a new opportunity to learn, refresh your goals and maintain your focus. Coach Jenny will guide you via her popular Flow Training System and you’ll maintain a consistent training regimen with The Summit Goal Challenge.
Once you join the Challenge 365 Team, you will have access to hundreds of people just like you in our private Facebook group. You’ll share the journey with The Challenger Nation, a team of like-minded, judgment-free people who will help you thrive this year.
Join the Challenge 365 Team.
Rock Your Goals in 2019!
What people are saying
Annual and Monthly Team Memberships Include:
- Membership for The Challenge 365 Team including the popular Holiday Challenge (monthly subscription also available).
- Access to the Challenge Membership Site with over 30 of Coach Jenny Training Plans and training videos. Plus, you’ll have access to the Coach to ask her your training questions.
- Monthly Goal Sheets for the Summit Goal Challenge, a motivational program that will inspire you to stay on target and achieve your running goals.
- Monthly Challenges that will maintain your motivation, keep your training fresh, boost your fitness and health, and improve your performance.
- Coach Jenny’s Strength and Flexibility Workouts geared to keep you training strong and injury free!
- Accountability and support from the Challenge 365 Team (aka The Challenge Nation) in the private Facebook group (a safe and judgment-free place to post your workouts and ask questions).
- Access to ask Coach Jenny training questions and get real answers.
- Entry into three team virtual races throughout the year.
How to Join The Challenge 365
Registering is easy. Simply follow the steps below to confirm your membership.
Step 1: Register for the Challenge 365
Register here to get started. A confirmation email will be sent to you upon registering for the program. You can register yourself, or choose to gift a Challenge 365 registration.
Step 2: Join the Private Facebook Group
Upon registering, you’ll receive an email with an invitation to join our private Facebook group. The group will open January 1, 2019.
Step 3: Get Started
Challenge 365 will officially begin January 1st. In late December, you’ll receive the details to get started.
Have a question? Ask it here.
Use the form below to ask us a question and we’ll get back to you on how this program will transform the way you work out.