Caribbean Running Cruise
We’ve wrapped this All-Inclusive running and walking cruise around the authentic sites and activities on six Caribbean Islands including:
- 5K Friendship Run/Walk in San Juan and Welcome to the Caribbean Party.
- 4-mile Run/Hike off the beaten path in beautiful St. Croix.
- 5K or 10K along the white sand, overlooking the crystal clear waters of St. Maarten.
- 5K or 10K traditional Hash Run/Walk in Barbados.
- Explore the picturesque town of St. George, Grenada in our 4-Mile Pirate Amazing Race.
- Join in one of our group organized active excursions at the adventurous island of Dominica.
- Coach Jenny’s Strength & Stretch Workout for Runners and Walkers and John “the Penguin” Bingham’s hilarious talk on running, walking and living a healthy life.
- Celebrate your active vacation and life with your new friends at the Awards Party!
Enjoy extensive interaction with Coach Jenny and John at numerous social events, private dining with fellow CRC cruisers and a wonderful sense of camaraderie. In addition to all the wonderful activities aboard the Jewel of the Seas and in port.
Along the way, John and Jenny will teach you how to become a better runner or walker and keep you entertained throughout the week. It’s a great time for all – we hope to see you there!
Become a fan of the Caribbean Running Cruise on Facebook and see participant pictures and comments from past events.
Find out for yourself why their warmth, good humor, and plain common sense has made them the most sought-after clinicians and speakers in the running community.
Learn at seminars on running, racing, nutrition, strength training and more. Enjoy extensive interaction withJohn Bingham and RunnersWorld.com’s Coach Jenny Hadfield; numerous social events; dining with fellow Caribbean Islands participants; and a wonderful sense of sharing and camaraderie.
In addition to all the wonderful activities aboard the Royal Caribbean Jewel of The Seas and in port, this All Inclusive Caribbean Running Vacation includes:
- Five fun, scenic and off the beaten tourist path run/walk events geared to all levels newbies to seasoned and their family!
- Transportation, permits and entrance fees for all the running events.
- Post event parties with beer, water and food!
- The chance to connect with the local runners and walkers.<i/li>
- Training Clinics with Coach Jenny and John Bingham
- Caribbean Running Cruise Duffle Bag, Tech Shirt, Hat, Travel Tag and Medal!
- Private breakfasts and dinners with fellow participants and your hosts John and Jenny.
- Welcome Reception and Awards Party with food and libations.
- A fully escorted cruise, accommodations and meals.
- 7-nights accommodations and all meals.
- All gratuities, taxes and port fees.
- Free access to the photo library for memories of a lifetime.
Caribbean Running Cruise Itinerary
February 5th – Sunday: San Juan, Puerto Rico – Welcome Reception
February 6th – Monday: St Croix – Run/Walk 5K or 10K along the beautiful coast!
February 7th – Tuesday: St Maarten – Run/Walk 5K or 10K along the bay!
February 8th – Wednesday: Dominica – Group Excursion
February 9th– Thursday: Barbados -Tradition Hash Run/Walk 5K or 10K
February 10th – Friday: St. George, Grenada – Pirate Amazing Race and party!
February 11th – Saturday: Sea Day – Coach Jenny’s Running Clinic + John “the Penguin” Bingham’s Clinic and Awards Party
February 12th– Sunday: Arrive back to San Juan, Puerto Rico with new active friends and wonderful memories!
*Ask us about group discounts.
Quotes from past cruise guests…
“This was my first cruise and my first marathon. I will count it as a marathon! What a blast. Angelika was great and made sure that we all had first class amenities. What can be said about The Penguin and Coach Jenny? They were awesome. Very approachable and friendly. Hearing their insights to the sport of running is invaluable. The fun that was had cannot be described. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Looking forward to the next adventure!”
“Just a short note to say that you did a great job with the Caribbean Cruise. It was very well done. The races were challenging, well marked, most interestingly and well planned. I think we can all say that we saw the best of all the islands first hand. The weather could not have been better–some shade and no rain. I learned a lot from this trip and am glad that I had the opportunity to participate. I hope I get to meet you both again. Until then, thanks for the great run and memories. The best to you both.”
“Loved the way the “competition” was structured – if had been based only on time, it wouldn’t have been nearly as much fun. Keep that!”
“I enjoyed getting to know people, sharing with other runners, seeing new places and enjoying beautiful scenery on great running courses. Great job overall!”
“I really liked the stage-race idea – running a distance in each city, working toward a goal at the end of the week. The idea of pace guessing was fun.”
“I loved meeting and running with people from all over. I’m glad that my husband had fast people to run with while I could hang with people more my speed.”
“I liked being taken to great spots for the runs with such ease. A great job with coordinating with the ships’ agenda and ours.”
“It would be hard to have a better cruise than this one. John and Jenny are wonderful!”
“What a wonderful memory-maker this experience was for us. Thank you all!”
“I liked that runs and activities were structured to include and embrace ALL ability levels.”