Caribbean Running Cruise
The Caribbean Running Cruise is designed with every type of runner and walker in mind! You’ll actively explore the islands, meet like-minded new friends, and make new memories.
We’ve wrapped this All-Inclusive running and walking cruise around the authentic sites and activities on six Caribbean Islands including:
- 5K Friendship Run/Walk in San Juan.
- 5K/10K Run/Walk in St. Thomas along one of the world’s most beautiful beaches.
- 4 Mile traditional Hash Run/Walk and party in St. Kitts.
- 5K or 10K Run/Walk in the picturesque island of Antigua.
- A day off of running, join one of our private group excursions, including a Hike in the lush rain forest surrounding the breathtaking volcanic mountains, kayaking, and more in St. Lucia.
- A fun-filled pirate-themed Amazing Race and Beach Party in Bridgetown, Barbados.
- Rise and Shine with Coach Jenny’s Deck Run/Walk and Stretch and John “the Penguin” Bingham’s hilarious talk on running, walking and living a healthy life.
- Celebrate your active vacation and life with your new friends at the Awards Party!
Enjoy extensive interaction with Jenny and John at numerous social events, private dining with fellow CRC cruisers and a wonderful sense of camaraderie. In addition to all the wonderful activities aboard the Jewel of the Seas and in port.
It’s a great time for all – we hope to see you there!
In addition to all the wonderful activities aboard the Royal Caribbean Jewel of The Seas and in port, this All Inclusive Caribbean Running Vacation includes:
- Five fun, scenic and off the beaten tourist path run/walk events geared to all levels newbies to seasoned and their family!
- Transportation, permits and entrance fees for all the running events.
- Post event parties with beer, water and food!
- The chance to connect with the local runners and walkers.
- Caribbean Running Cruise Duffle Bag, Tech Shirt, Hat, Travel Tag and Medal!
- Private breakfasts and dinners with fellow participants and your hosts John and Jenny.
- Welcome Reception and Awards Party with food and libations.
- A fully escorted cruise, accommodations, and meals.
- 7-nights accommodations and all meals.
- All gratuities, taxes and port fees.
- Free access to the photo library for memories of a lifetime.
Caribbean Running Cruise Itinerary
February 11th – Sunday: San Juan, Puerto Rico – Friendship 5K Run and Welcome Reception
February 12th – Monday: St Thomas – Run/Walk 5K or 10K along along one of the top ten most beautiful beaches in the world!
February 13th – Tuesday: St Kitts – 4-Mile Hash Run/Walk!
February 14th – Wednesday: Antigua – Run/Walk in Paradise 5K and 10K!
February 15th– Thursday: A day off to hike the breathtaking volcanic mountains and other active excursions!
February 16th – Friday: Barbados – Pirate Themed Amazing Race and Beach Party!
February 17th – Saturday: Sea Day – Coach Jenny’s Rise and Shine Deck Run/Walk and Stretch and Awards Party!
February 18th– Sunday: Arrive back to San Juan, Puerto Rico with new active friends and wonderful memories!
*Ask us about group discounts.
“This was my first cruise and my first marathon. I will count it as a marathon! What a blast. Angelika was great and made sure that we all had first class amenities. What can be said about The Penguin and Coach Jenny? They were awesome. Very approachable and friendly. Hearing their insights to the sport of running is invaluable. The fun that was had cannot be described. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Looking forward to the next adventure!”
“Just a short note to say that you did a great job with the Caribbean Cruise. It was very well done. The races were challenging, well marked, most interestingly and well planned. I think we can all say that we saw the best of all the islands first hand. The weather could not have been better–some shade and no rain. I learned a lot from this trip and am glad that I had the opportunity to participate. I hope I get to meet you both again. Until then, thanks for the great run and memories. The best to you both.”
“Loved the way the “competition” was structured – if had been based only on time, it wouldn’t have been nearly as much fun. Keep that!”
“I enjoyed getting to know people, sharing with other runners, seeing new places and enjoying beautiful scenery on great running courses. Great job overall!”
“I really liked the stage-race idea – running a distance in each city, working towarda goal at the end of the week. The idea of pace guessing was fun.”
“I loved meeting and running with people from all over. I’m glad that my husband had fast people to run with while I could hang with people more my speed.”
“I liked being taken to great spots for the runs with such ease. A great job with coordinating with the ships’ agenda and ours.”
“It would be hard to have a better cruise than this one. John and Jenny are wonderful!”
“What a wonderful memory-maker this experience was for us. Thank you all!”
“I liked that runs and activities were structured to include and embrace ALL ability levels.”