Looking to lose weight and boost your metabolism? Running short on time? Need to spice up your exercise regimen?
It starts with a thorough two-step warm-up including walking and running and then builds to a high intensity with eight 30-40 second sprint intervals followed by a recovery and finishes with a walking cool down.
And – it’s a free download from now through December 31, 2013. Simply download the PEAR Sports app, download the free Fat Blaster Workout and get started today!
Here’s how to download the app:
- Download the Pear Sports Training Intelligence App for iPhone here. (It’s free).
- Download the Pear Sports Training Intelligence App for Android here.
- Open the Pear App on your iPhone or Android phone and set up your account (name, age…).
- Press “Workouts” on the App screen.
- Press “Plan Store” on the bottom of the screen.
- Press “Coach” and then press Jenny Hadfield (moi).
- Scroll through my audio workouts until you see the “Fat Blaster Level 1 Workout.”
- Press one and then hit “get this.”
- It’s that simple, and it’s free until December 31, 2013!
- You can set it up to listen to your music along the way too!
Get started and download the app for the iPhone here.
Download the app for the Android here.
Plus, there are three levels of the Fat Blaster Treadmill Workouts. You can download levels 1, 2 and 3 for free until December 31, 2013.